Information We Collect
If you plan on using our products, services, and activities, including payment transactions, communication on forums, and so on, then you will need to provide us your personal information, particularly your name, email address, mobile phone number, address, and the necessary information about your mobile devices. Let’s take a look at all of the examples when we might need your personal data:
- If you make a purchase in our application, the following personal data will be collected automatically: ClearScan - Scanner PDF Mobile ID, IMSI, IMEI, your telephone number, other information about your device, and your credit card number;
- If you have any questions about our application and decide to contact our customer support, the following information will be collected: your name, email address, detailed information about your mobile, and the problem that you have experienced during the use of our services;
- There will be times when ClearScan - Scanner PDF will need access to the internet in order to: 1) connect to the server to register for other services; 2) connect to the cloud-based security platform to further improve our security and protect it from possible fraudulent activities, such as viruses, unwanted ads, pop-ups, malware, annoying calls, and other threats; 3) determine the likes of the user to provide him with the specific; 4) check for any new updates, and install if there are any;; 5) other reasons;
- ClearScan - Scanner PDF may also collect information about your or your child's device in the following cases: 1) when you activate certain products using our application or finish the registration procedure; 2) when you subscribe to the services of our application; 3) when you update the necessary security products of ClearScan - Scanner PDF ; 4) when you use anti-lost to find out the location of your device; 5) other reasons;
- ClearScan - Scanner PDF may read your or your child’s SMS / MMS in order to: 1) check websites and messages for possible viruses or any other threat; 2) get rid of any spam message; 3) filter private messages; 4) when you notify us that you have received suspicious messages; 5) when you write any feedback about our application;
- ClearScan - Scanner PDF may access your or your child's contact in several cases, such as 1) when you use the contact backup function; 2) when you manage contacts using our application; 3) when you recommend our application or import your contacts;
- Before collecting personal data about your mobile device, we first verify the purposes for which this information will be used. After that we will let you know about the purposes and you will have some time to decide if you agree to provide us the necessary information. If you don’t, the transaction will be canceled right away and your data will not be collected;
- All of the personal information we collect remains confidential. It will not be used for any illegal;
- We will only collect the necessary information about your and your child. No more no less.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Here are the reasons as to why we collect and use your personal information:
- To always keep you posted. We will keep you informed of all updates, technical notes, safety warnings and other things that you need to be aware of. We will also need your personal information in case you decide to contact our support team to ask any questions or leave a review about our application;
- To see what features of the app you enjoy the most and what we have to fix in the near future. Part of your information is collected automatically in order to better understand what exactly you prefer, improve our services and make adjustments to our products;
- To let you know about upcoming events or promotions;
- To keep your personal information safe and 100% confidential;
- To improve our products and services;
- To allow you to buy and download our products;
- To allow partners of ClearScan - Scanner PDF to use your personal information. They only have the right to your personal data when they work on behalf of ClearScan - Scanner PDF;
- To encrypt photos and videos, avoid listening, and to make sure all your contacts are kept private.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
We will not rent or sell your data to third parties outside ClearScan - Scanner PDF (or a group of companies that ClearScan - Scanner PDF is a part of) without your consent, with the exception of the cases specified in this policy.
Parties with whom we may share your personal data:
- We may share user Content and information (including, except not limited to information on cookies, devices identifiers, log files, devices identifiers, usage data, as well as location data) with companies that are legally a part of the same group of companies as ClearScan - Scanner PDF. Affiliates can use this information to help provide, understand, and make the services better (with the help of analytics) and partner services (including providing the best and most relevant experience to you). You can also be sure that these affiliates will abide the choice you make about who can see your photos;
- We may share your information, as well as information from tools including cookies, device identifiers, location third party data, and log files with our partners that help us provide service for you. Our service providers will be provided access to your information in order to provide the service in reasonable terms of confidentiality;
- We may transmit certain information, such as cookie data with our third-party advertising partners. This information will allow third-party ad networks to, provide the ads that they consider will be more interesting for you;
- We may delete some of the data that can identify you and share it with our partners. We may also incorporate your information with other information that it is no longer connected with you and share this added information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your personal information:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose to publication on the service, such as user content, is available to the public, as supervised by any applicable privacy settings that you set. You can always change the privacy settings in the service by changing your profile settings. Once you have shared user content or made it available to the public, this user content may be transferred to third parties;
- Depending on your profile and privacy settings, any user content that you make public is searchable by other customers, and subject to use under our ClearScan - Scanner PDF API;
- If you delete the information you published on the service, copies can remain visible on cached and archived pages of the service or if other users or third parties that use ClearScan - Scanner PDF API have copied and saved your information.
What happens in case of a change of control:
If we sell or transfer part or all of the ClearScan - Scanner PDF or our assets to another organization (for example, during a transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, settlement), your information, namely your name and email address, user content and any other information collected through the service can be among the goods sold or transferred. You will continue to own your personalized content. The buyer or receiver must comply with the obligations we have contracted in this agreement.
Responding to legitimate requests and preventing damage:
We may access, save and transmit your information in response to a legal request (for example, a search warrant, a court order or citation) if we believe that the law requires it from us. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside the United States where we have a good faith belief that the answer is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, save and share information when we believe it’s necessary in order to detect, prevent and suppress fraud, as well as other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you, and others, including as part of the investigation, and to avoid death or imminent bodily harm. All of the data we receive about you may be processed and stored for a long period of time when it is the subject of legal request or obligation, status investigation or investigations into possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise, to prevent any possible damage.
How Long We Use Your Personal Information
As a general rule, we store your personal information for as long as necessary for the execution of an agreement between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information that we physically receive and store, you can make a request for us to delete your personal information and deactivate your account. That said, some of your personal information may still be stored for a certain period of time in order to comply with a legal obligation (taxation, accounting, auditing).
Executing Your Rights
For the data we keep and access you have the right to contact us in one of the following cases:
- Access to data and portability. You can request copies of your personal information that we have stored in our active database;
- Change or correct data. There is some data that you will be unable to update or correct yourself through your profile. Therefore, if some of your data needs correcting or updating, make sure to let us know about it;
- Storage and deletion of data. Usually, we save data for as long as your account exists. However, specific storage times may vary. You have the right to ask us to eliminate all or part of personal data we have about you. If you have account, you can delete it whenever you want to;
- Processing restriction. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to limit the ways of how we use your personal data.
Please note that we guarantee the above rights only with respect to the information that you provide.
US regional patterns:
California residents (USA) are eligible to apply a list of all third parties to whom our application has disclosed certain personal data (in accordance with California law)in the previous year for direct marketing purposes of such companies. If you are a resident of California and you wish to receive this list, contact us by email. When submitting this request, please include your name, address, city, state and zip code. In the text of your request you have to provide enough information, so we can determine if the above legal requirements apply to your situation. You must confirm that you are a resident of the state California (USA) and provide your current address in California for our response. Please note that we do not accept calls. by phone, postal mail or fax, and we are not responsible for calls that are labeled or delivered incorrectly or does not contain exhaustive information.
How We Keep Your Information
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the service may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country in which ClearScan - Scanner PDF, its affiliates or support service providers maintain facilities
- ClearScan - Scanner PDF. Its affiliates or service providers can transmit information we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws, then regulation of the collection and use of data may differ from US law. UU. Please note that we may transfer information, including personal data to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction;
- We use commercially reasonable precautions to make sure that the information collected through the service is protected and accepted. We also take reasonable steps (for example, requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before letting you access your account. However, ClearScan - Scanner PDF cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to ClearScan - Scanner PDF or guarantee that information on the service cannot be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed;
- Keep in mind that you are responsible for your account. Keep your personal information and don’t give out your account information to any third parties.
ClearScan - Scanner PDF does not knowingly collect or request information of any person under the age of 13 or who knowingly allows it. The service and its contents are not aimed at children under 13 years old. In case we find out that we have collected personal information from a minor child under 13 without parental consent, we will remove this information as quick as we can. If you believe that we might have information about a child under 13, make sure to contact us.